Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 9: Counting

Today I ate food and read and watched Parks and Rec.

That's it.

I wound up talking to Bruce until 3 in the morning and then reading The Name of the Star until past 4 in the morning. That was a bad idea. At one point when I was almost asleep and facing the wall one of my blankets fell off of me and I went completely still. I would have screamed if I weren't so freaked out.
Things had just started to get really creepy when I fell asleep and when I woke up and continued to read, that was still the case. I was alone in my house for the climax of it and when I was doing dishes and staring out the window after lunch I saw a boy run across the lawn and I jumped and dropped a knife in the sink. It is seriously a wonderful book. Alex, I highly, highly recommend you read it and then everything that Maureen Johnson has ever written because she is just so brilliant.

I just glanced down at my floor and there is a sock in an old marching band helmet.

Everyone should watch this video. I'm 21 minutes in and I WILL make it to the end.

Okay guys. I seem to be the only survivor of BEDA who I follow so I feel all right about ending this blog early. After all, "For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor, but I'm not. I'm the winner. That's who I am. A Time Lord victorious"

No comments:

Post a Comment