Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 13: Friday the 13th

I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until a few hours ago. Then I promptly forgot until now.

Today hasn't been too shabby a day. I was going to do homework but never got around to it. Instead I read in the sun and did some gardening. I weeded the garden and the strawberry patch and it was beautiful. And tomorrow I'm going to some Apollo simulator program? I don't really know what's going to happen there but I'm sure it will be awesome with programs by people from NASA and simulator contractors and a couple simulators themselves and the guy who was head of manned spaceflight astronaut training during the Apollo days. I'm pretty excited. I guess our area manufactured a lot of the simulators which is awesome and a thing that I didn't know so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have to get up early to do some homework beforehand but whatever. It's worth it.

I hope things are picking up in terms of the suck level of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment