Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 12: We're still doing this? Also, space.

Seriously? I still have to write these things? Ugh. It's not even the 12th anymore. I was making poptarts and now it's the 13th. oOOOoooooOOOooohhhhhhh! Spooky. Or something. God these blogs are positively dripping with laziness and boring-ness. Once I get back to school I'm sure that I'll have more things to write about. Not that I really want to go back to school and face you-know-who.

Today I read and watched Parks and the Office came back which was beautiful. Then I made the poptarts.

Today was the 51st anniversary of Yuri Gagarin's first space flight. He was a cosmonaut and the first man in space. The first space shuttle, Columbia, also had her first flight today back in 1981 with a crew of John Young and Bob Crippen. Last year my dad, little sister, and I went to launch rockets. This year I didn't remember until late in the afternoon. My dad had a library board meeting after work so we couldn't really do anything for it except raise a glass of milk or water. Next year, even though I'll be at school, I'll do something better. But you can watch the video I made last year in the mean time. It's simple, but it's still one of the things that I'm most proud of.

Onwards!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! The rocket thing is so cool! and what you said at the end made me teary-eyed :')

    ReplyDelete