Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 15: You don't kno-o-ow!

Urgh. This has been a long day. I had Grease rehearsal for 6 and a half hours where I alternated between doing biology homework, reading for English, singing "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction, eating taco dip, and actually rehearsing Grease. Now I'm home and there's an airplane outside my window heading from the South and banking East. I live near two airports and I've started to memorize the flight paths of some of the flights.

So I got home and half-assed half of an AP Government assignment. I decided to ignore the rest and just not do it. Today is Sunday so I watched some Trek with Bruce and the gang. DS9 again but it was "Trials and Tribbulations" which is the one where they go back in time to the ToS Tribble episode. It was nice because that was the one DS9 episode besides the ones from last week that I vaguely know. And now I think I have to greet everyone I see tomorrow by shouting out "HUMANS!" and throwing my arms open and then drinking Klingon coffee. Or something.

I haven't showered yet since I went to livestream as soon as I got home from rehearsal so I'm still covered in hairspray and make-up. (22 bobby pins today. The in-school performance from the Thursday before break was 13.) I have to get up early tomorrow because I have to go back to school. Noooooooooo! Urgh. jwhtl;sh;lkwqh;klrhyl3 I'm going to go shower and go to bed and just leave you with this picture of the sunset I took at 19h15.

No comments:

Post a Comment