Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Short and late and not sorry

Shh! Hello. It's late. I'm sorry.

It's just past 1 am. I got back from a lovely ending to a lovely day only a few minutes ago. I'm already for bed. Becky is watching some late night show. I don't know which. I won't say much now. I'll write another post when I wake up. I should feel guilty and apologetic that it's only my third day on this project and already I'm late with a blog but I don't because I was having too much fun with my friends. It was low-key and right.

Anyway, if you're looking for something a little more intense for me to bleed out, I threw on a grey-ish flannel shirt when I was heading out the door tonight over my Potter Pensieve Podcast shirt. (Advertising myself amongst my peers. Woohoo!) It was the first flannel of the season and it caused much excitement.

That's all for now. Demi Lovato just came on the program Becky's watching. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment