Sunday, September 1, 2013

BLEDS: BLog EveryDay in September

So here's the deal, kids. For the past few days I've been feeling like my life is spiraling out of control. Not too bad. You guys have seen bad. But enough. And what do we do when our lives spiral out of control? We blog! (Or at least I do.)

This is what I'm thinking. BLog EveryDay in September. BLEDS. Remember when I used to blog all the time? Regular, proper blogs? Well when I wrote those I felt like all the bad parts of my life were bleeding out of my body. Every night I bled out for people to see. And I'm doing it again.

It is the first day of the rest of my month.

It's kind of late and I'm watching Scrubs and I'm not sure how to talk about my weekend. But I've been back at school for a week and until last night/this morning everything was great. Today I slept, watched tv, studied French, went grocery shopping with Sierra and Becky (my new roommate), and fell asleep watching cooking shows with Sierra, Megan, and Tara. That's about it.

Wow. I guess I don't really remember how to blog. Hopefully it'll come back to me as the month goes on. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment