Saturday, December 8, 2012

Finals Begin

My dearest blog! It's true what they say. If you stop blogging for even a couple of days it will be awful getting back to it.

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you but finals are fast approaching and I've been studying and writing papers and filming a video for a media project. It's about the PRO-SOCIAL uses of media. (We tried to use the term "pro-social" as much as possible. I think we got maybe five.) Now I have an hour before meeting up with Russell, Trish, and Derek and going to Sierra and Megan's birthday party.

I haven't been doing much besides piles of schoolwork honestly. Last night I went to Burger King, brought my calories back to my dorm, and stuffed my face while watching old episodes of Saturday Night Live. Amy Poehler's episode where hosts nearly killed me. The Governor Pattersons.... After that I had a dance party to my new Spotify playlist called "Songs to Dramatically Lip-Sync to Alone at Night." Then around midnight I finally decided to continue working on a report due Monday. I just finished it now besides editing.

So that's about been my life. Oh except we (Russell, Trish, Derek, Megan, Sierra, and I) made a giant pot of Ramen noodles which we didn't really want to eat. We made Russell feel responsible for finishing them. He didn't. And Trish and I got locked in a storm grate outside a window. Yup.



Oh and I made a new video on my channel. The Holly Jolly Holiday Tag. I have a few other videos planned for this month so maybe check back for those, yeah?

I talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment