Friday, September 21, 2012

Sorry for this. You don't have to read it, really.

I don't know what it is I just feel jumpy and restless. I wish this guy would text me and I wish I had said "I hope I'll see you sooner than that" and I wish I hadn't said what I did or been as confused/confusing as I was but basically I have his umbrella.

That was weird. Please forgive me for that. But I'm about a month into my first year of college and I kind of needed to say that for some reason or another. I hope this great feeling of discontent will pass in a few days and that I'll see this person soon.

I'm sorry I haven't written much here. I forgot it existed and I wasn't really in the mood for it. But I needed this blog today just to say all of those things above. I talked to my friend Etco about it earlier and I felt better. So I think just saying things and sending them out into the world helps to make them feel better. Except it's gotten more confusing since I talked with Etco and I wish I had a time turner to change what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment